Altay Therapeutics Inc. discovers novel treatments for chronic inflammatory diseases and cancers.
We approach this using small molecule inhibitors targeting key transcriptional regulators validated to be drivers of diseases. We have successfully shown exceptional in vivo efficacy of our small molecules in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and have ongoing studies in numerous oncology indications.
Focused Therapeutic Areas
Altay Therapeutics is focused on finding treatments for chronic inflammatory diseases such as Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), Ulcerative Colitis (UC), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), and several solid tumors such as hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), Colon Cancer (CC), Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and ovarian cancer (OC).
Ali Rayet Ozes. PhD.
Founder and CEO
* Lead scientist. Mechanism of small molecules for oncology program - Nalo Therapeutics
* Post-doctoral Researcher - Janssen Biopharma
* University of California Davis (B.S.) - Indiana University (PhD.)
Osman Nidai Ozes. PhD.
Founder and CSO
* Professor of Genetics. Mechanism of inflammatory response in cancer - Akdeniz University
* Director of Research. Lead of idiopathic lung fibrosis (IPF) program- Intermune Inc.
* Haccettepe University (B.S and M.S.) - Indiana University (PhD) - Indiana University (Postdoc)
Lee Latimer. PhD.
* Board of Directors, director-at-large - American Chemical Society (2016-2018)
* Senior Director, Process and Analytical Chemistry - Elan Inc. (1995-2011)* Tulane University (B.S.) - University of Wisconsin (PhD.) - University of California Berkeley (Postdoc)
Kamran Atabai. MD.
* Associate Professor of Medicine - University of California San Francisco
* Fellowship / Pulmonary and Critical care - Harvard
* Residency / School of Medicine - University of California San Francisco
Altay is located at the Bayer Colaborator in San Francisco Mission Bay.
For more information please contact us:
455 Mission Bay
San Francisco, CA 94158