Altay Therapeutics discovers novel small molecule drugs that target disease-causing transcription factors
Altay develops novel small molecules that inhibit transcription factors that are validated drivers of disease. Our platform, enables us to identify new targets in a variety of therapeutic areas and generate inhibitors using our robust screening approach. Our mechanism of inhibition enables us to drug the "undruggable", giving us a leading advantage over our competitors.
Clinic by Q3 2022. We are focused on finding treatments for chronic inflammatory liver diseases such as NASH and liver cancer. We expect to nominate a lead drug for liver diseases by Q1 of 2021.
Our pre-clinical studies for prostate cancer and Ewings Sarcoma show great efficacy. We expect to nominate a lead for our prostate cancer program by Q2 of 2021.
Ali Rayet Ozes. PhD.
Founder and CEO
* Lead scientist. Mechanism of small molecules for oncology program - Nalo Therapeutics
* Post-doctoral Researcher - Janssen Biopharma
* University of California, Davis (B.S.)
* Indiana University, Bloomington (PhD.) Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
Osman Nidai Ozes. PhD.
Founder and CSO
* Professor of Genetics. Mechanism of inflammatory response in cancer - Akdeniz University
* Director of Research. Lead of Esbriet IPF program- Intermune Inc.
* Haccettepe University, Ankara (B.S and M.S.)
* Indiana University, Bloomiongton (PhD) Immunology
Lee Latimer. PhD.
* Board of Directors, director-at-large - American Chemical Society (2016-2018)
* Senior Director, Process and Analytical Chemistry - Elan Inc. (1995-2011)* University of Wisconsin (PhD.)
Kamran Atabai. MD.
* Associate Professor of Medicine - University of California San Francisco
* Fellowship - Pulmonary and Critical care - Harvard
Paul Wolters. MD.
* Professor - University of California San Francisco
* Director - UCSF Interstitial Lung Disease Program
* Residency - University of Colorado
Aykut Uren. MD.
Ewing's Sarcoma Expert
* Professor - Georgetown University
Altay is located at the Bayer Colaborator in San Francisco Mission Bay.
For more information please contact us:
455 Mission Bay
San Francisco, CA 94158
Please check back soon for upcoming opportunities to work with us!