Altay Therapeutics Inc. discovers novel treatments for chronic inflammatory liver diseases and cancers.
Altay develops novel small molecules against transcription factors that are validated drivers of disease. Our platform, enables us to identify new transcription factor targets in a variety of therapeutic areas and generate inhibitors using our screening approach. Our novel mechanism of inhibition further enables us to drug the "undruggable", giving us a leading advantage over our competitors.
Altay focuses on finding safe and potent treatments for chronic inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, fibrosis, ulcerative colitis, and liver cancer.
Our cellular target is a key driver of inflammation and pathways that drive cell transformation during disease progression.
Clinic by mid 2022. We are focused on finding treatments for chronic inflammatory liver diseases such as NASH and liver cancer. We expect to nominate a lead drug for liver diseases by Q1 of 2021.
Our pre-clinical studies for prostate cancer and Ewings Sarcoma show great efficacy. We expect to nominate a lead for our prostate cancer program by Q2 of 2021.
Ali Rayet Ozes. PhD.
Founder and CEO
* Lead scientist. Mechanism of small molecules for oncology program - Nalo Therapeutics
* Post-doctoral Researcher - Janssen Biopharma
* University of California, Davis (B.S.) - Indiana University (PhD.)
Osman Nidai Ozes. PhD.
Founder and CSO
* Professor of Genetics. Mechanism of inflammatory response in cancer - Akdeniz University
* Director of Research. Lead of idiopathic lung fibrosis (IPF) program- Intermune Inc.
* Haccettepe University (B.S and M.S.) - Indiana University (PhD) - Indiana University (Postdoc)
Lee Latimer. PhD.
* Board of Directors, director-at-large - American Chemical Society (2016-2018)
* Senior Director, Process and Analytical Chemistry - Elan Inc. (1995-2011)* Tulane University (B.S.) - University of Wisconsin (PhD.) - University of California Berkeley (Postdoc)
Marc Evanchik. PhD.
* Senior Director, DMPK - Assembly Biosciences
* Senior Director, Pharmacology - MyoKardia
* University of California, Santa Cruz (B.S.) - University of California, Davis (M.S.)
Kamran Atabai. MD.
* Associate Professor of Medicine - University of California San Francisco
* Fellowship / Pulmonary and Critical care - Harvard
Altay is located at the Bayer Colaborator in San Francisco Mission Bay.
For more information please contact us:
455 Mission Bay
San Francisco, CA 94158