Altay Therapeutics Inc. discovers novel treatments for chronic inflammatory diseases and cancers.
Altay Therapeutics Inc. develops novel small molecule inhibitors against transcriptional regulators that are validated drivers of disease. Importantly, our class of small molecules binds specifically to the DNA binding domain of transcriptional regulators thereby turning-off their target genes. This strategy and our platform, enables us to generate novel small molecule inhibitors for numerous transcriptional regulators across a wide therapeutic area.
Altay Therapeutics Inc. focuses on finding safe and potent treatments for chronic indications such as rheumatoid arthritis, fibrotic diseases, ulcerative colitis, and liver cancer. Our cellular target is a key driver of inflammation, in addition to critical pathways that drive cell transformation during disease progression.
Altay Therapeutics is focused on finding treatments for chronic inflammatory diseases such as Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), Ulcerative Colitis (UC), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), and several solid tumors such as hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), Colon Cancer (CC), Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and ovarian cancer (OC).
Ali Rayet Ozes. PhD.
Founder and CEO
* Lead scientist. Mechanism of small molecules for oncology program - Nalo Therapeutics
* Post-doctoral Researcher - Janssen Biopharma
* University of California Davis (B.S.) - Indiana University (PhD.)
Osman Nidai Ozes. PhD.
Founder and CSO
* Professor of Genetics. Mechanism of inflammatory response in cancer - Akdeniz University
* Director of Research. Lead of idiopathic lung fibrosis (IPF) program- Intermune Inc.
* Haccettepe University (B.S and M.S.) - Indiana University (PhD) - Indiana University (Postdoc)
Lee Latimer. PhD.
* Board of Directors, director-at-large - American Chemical Society (2016-2018)
* Senior Director, Process and Analytical Chemistry - Elan Inc. (1995-2011)* Tulane University (B.S.) - University of Wisconsin (PhD.) - University of California Berkeley (Postdoc)
Kamran Atabai. MD.
* Associate Professor of Medicine - University of California San Francisco
* Fellowship / Pulmonary and Critical care - Harvard
* Residency / School of Medicine - University of California San Francisco
Altay is located at the Bayer Colaborator in San Francisco Mission Bay.
For more information please contact us:
455 Mission Bay
San Francisco, CA 94158