Altay Therapeutics Inc. discovers novel treatments for chronic inflammatory diseases and cancers.
Altay develops novel small molecules that inhibit transcription factors that are validated drivers of disease. Our platform, enables us to identify new targets in a variety of therapeutic areas and generate inhibitors using our robust screening approach. Our mechanism of inhibition enables us to drug the "undruggable", giving us a leading advantage over our competitors.
Altay focuses on finding safe and potent treatments for chronic inflammatory diseases such as fibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, and several cancers.
Clinic by Q3 2022. We are focused on finding treatments for chronic inflammatory liver diseases such as NASH and liver cancer. We expect to nominate a lead drug for liver diseases by Q1 of 2021.
Our pre-clinical studies for prostate cancer and Ewings Sarcoma show great efficacy. We expect to nominate a lead for our prostate cancer program by Q2 of 2021.
Ali Rayet Ozes. PhD.
Founder and CEO
* Lead scientist. Mechanism of small molecules for oncology program - Nalo Therapeutics
* Post-doctoral Researcher - Janssen Biopharma
* University of California, Davis (B.S.)
* Indiana University, Bloomington (PhD.) Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
Osman Nidai Ozes. PhD.
Founder and CSO
* Professor of Genetics. Mechanism of inflammatory response in cancer - Akdeniz University
* Director of Research. Lead of Esbriet IPF program- Intermune Inc.
* Haccettepe University, Ankara (B.S and M.S.)
* Indiana University, Bloomiongton (PhD) Immunology
Lee Latimer. PhD.
* Board of Directors, director-at-large - American Chemical Society (2016-2018)
* Senior Director, Process and Analytical Chemistry - Elan Inc. (1995-2011)* University of Wisconsin (PhD.)
Kamran Atabai. MD.
* Associate Professor of Medicine - University of California San Francisco
* Fellowship - Pulmonary and Critical care - Harvard
Paul Wolters. MD.
* Professor - University of California San Francisco
* Director - UCSF Interstitial Lung Disease Program
* Residency - University of Colorado
Aykut Uren. MD.
Ewing's Sarcoma Expert
* Professor - Georgetown University
Altay is located at the Bayer Colaborator in San Francisco Mission Bay.
For more information please contact us:
455 Mission Bay
San Francisco, CA 94158
Please check back soon for upcoming opportunities to work with us!